I was nominated for another award, but since I recently also did an award post, I’m gonna be doing it a bit different this time. (Just because I’m a rebel and like breaking the rules).
The award is called “One Lovely Blog Award” and I was nominated by the lovely IsM. Thank you!
These are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
2. Share 7-15 facts about yourself
3. Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know.
But since I’m a rebel I’m only gonna be following rule number 1 and 2, (mainly also because I’d like this post to be published before it’s midnight here in Denmark, and I’m cutting it a bit close. Figuring out who to nominate and nominate them takes a lot of time, so today I won’t bother with it).
I love a lot of different bloggers, so it’s not because I don’t want to pass the award along, I’ve just decided it would be better if I did it differently this time:)
Here comes 15 random facts about me: (In my desperate attempt to make you feel like you know me, while at the same time staying anonymous and trying to uphold at least some sort of mystique…Just kidding, I’m honestly just trying way too hard to be funny).
1. My favorite thing to do is buy books.
2. I have a dog and 2 rabbits.
3. I’m a middle child.
4. My favorite language is English.
5. I’m very quiet compared to my siblings.
6. I take archery lessons.
7. I’d love to travel the world.
8. When I was younger I really wanted to be a singer.
9. I love to think that I’m tough and badass, but in reality I’m afraid of a lot.
10. Sometimes I try way too hard to be funny, smart or witty when I write, even though I don’t think I’m very good at it.
11. I like to think that if I went to Hogwarts I’d be in Slytherin, but I probably wouldn’t.
12. Even though I shouldn’t, I can’t help but laugh when people fall.
13. I run my own business with my sister.
14. I really want to try parachute jumping someday.
15. I’m that annoying person who gets almost perfect grades, even though I hate school and think I suck at it. The truth is I’m just really good at pretending and playing along.
I like how it started out all simple and light, and then it suddenly took a turn.
Hehe ops… coming up with facts about yourself is way harder than you think!
Well, that was it for this post:)
If any one you have any questions you want to ask, don’t be shy.
Ask away! (and I’ll try my best to answer).