I have now finally come around to accepting my nomination for that second award I may or may not have previously bragged about, I mean, subtly mentioned of course;) Well at the time I said I’d post about it later that week and look at me now, I haven’t done it… but I’m doing it now! So yay, go me for making empty promises yet again:P I have finally found something I am truly good at.
After that, umm, interesting introduction, I’ll get on with it.
The award is called the Mystery Blogger Award and this is what the creator of it had to say about it:
“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” –Okoto Enigma; Creator of this award.
I was nominated by Destiny who runs this lovely blog. Thank you Desi, I really appreciate it! The same goes for you guys, my lovely readers and friends.(That was very corny I know, but just roll with it), I appreciate you a lot as well.
These are the rules:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Staying true to rule number 5, here’s 3 facts about me:
1. I love exercising, I mean, mostly not while I’m doing it but afterwards and just in general.
2. I know how to snowboard, believe it or not, I can ski too.
3. Some say I’m not a terrible singer. I’m not sure if it’s clever to believe them.
I am also meant to answer questions posed by Destiny and ask 5 of my own.
1. What’s your future career?
– I don’t have a specific job in mind but I’m very interested in languages, so something involving that.
2. Are you shocked about this award?
– I wouldn’t say I was shocked to be nominated, I’m more just happy about it:)
3. How long have you been blogging?
– I’ve been blogging since March 2016, so soon a whole year! I’m very amazed that I’ve actually stuck with it.
4. Do you have siblings?
– Yes I do, a younger brother (12 years old) and an older sister (16 years old)
5. Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
– Umm, I’m probably gonna be in school. I’m graduating this summer and after that I’ll be going to High School for 3 years.
1. What do you love the most about yourself?
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. If you could choose one country to travel to, which would it be?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. How old are you in dog years? (This is definitely the mandatory “weird” question:P)
I feel like this post just goes on and on but we’ve reached the last step now!
Onto the nominees →
A Glimpse of Darkness
La petite revue de Claire
Feelings: Reason: & LovE
Caring for Art
By Hook Or By Book
Tea with Tumnus
Crumbling Moons and Wayward Creeks
All The Trinkets
Scribbling It Up
The Living Me
And that my dear followers, was it. Do take your time to check out these blogs, I’m sure you won’t regret it.
Stay (in)sane ’till next time!