Let’s see… this post is what, at least 2 months overdue? Yeah, I think that’s about it. Oh well, oops I guess;P We can’t all be perfect bloggers who post everyday, okay? I simply took one for the team. If there didn’t exist bloggers like me, all you other motivated, disciplined and put-together bloggers wouldn’t get the chance to shine. You can’t have the highs without the lows right? Feel happiness if you don’t know sadness? etc.
I’ll admit that this got a bit too abstract and was probably far fetched to begin with, but if I’m gonna make excuses I’ll be damned if I don’t do it properly 😉
And now that I’m done with this prolonged rambly intro, let’s get on with it shall we?
So here’s what happened; I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award again! A big thanks to Riya for that:D You should definitely check out her blog, (she’s one of the “good” bloggers – she posts all the time;P)
These are the rules:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
And here are the 11 questions from Riya I’ve got to answer:
1. Do you believe there is something like true love in a world like ours today?
I believe in love, but I don’t know about “True Love”. I believe that you can love multiple people throughout your life, you can fall out of love or grow to love someone. Concerning the question, I don’t think it’s necessarily more difficult to find love today than it was many years ago.
2. How inspiring do you think your life is till today?
I think that’s difficult to judge for yourself. Some people would probably say that I’ve accomplished a lot, but I’ve worked hard for it too, and I think that’s the thing that could potentially inspire others. Hard work does pay off and you can do and accomplish a lot of things, even if you’re 15 like me.
3. Do you believe in second chances?
Yes. I think everyone should get a chance at a do-over.
4. Favourite Food?
Sushi and french fries! Not necessarily together though 😛
5. One city/country you want to visit before you die?
I would absolutely love to visit Iceland!
6. Do you think Mumbai is too hyped as a city?( considering the popularity the city has)
Hmmm, I didn’t even know it was hyped… But I’ve never been there so I don’t have anything to base an answer on.
7. Dogs or Cats?
My heart will forever belong with dogs ❤
8. Books or their film / TV series adaptations? Why?
Books all the way! Some movie adaptations are done really well, like The Hunger Games trilogy, but mostly I think they change way too much and leave out a lot of stuff, like in Insurgent and Allegiant. Those two were really…something. I’d rather just imagine what the characters and such look like in my own head.
9. Who’s your favourite Stand up comedian and why?
I really like Bo Burnham! I love how he mixes up “regular” comedy with music, he’s just so talented at both:) Plus he’s absolutely hilarious.
10. Favourite sport?
Probably a kind of martial arts, boxing or crossfit. I really enjoy those!
11. What’s your main motivation to continue blogging?
The fact that if I didn’t have this blog I probably wouldn’t be writing much. The community and my followers motivate me as well!
Here’s 11 random facts about myself:
1. My birthday is in October
2. My worst subject is math
3. I really want to skydive one day
4. My sister and I run a business together
5. I know how to knit
6. I love people in suits
7. I don’t wear makeup that often
8. I care a lot about global warming
9. I like to watch documentaries
10. I could listen to people talking spanish all day
11. I really like the band “Aquilo”
And now on to the part I believe I never actually finished the last time I accepted the award:P The nominees. Last time I said that I would add on until I reached 11, but I never actually did. Oops. I’ll follow the rules this time though.
- Scattered Sentences
- positive guider
- It’s Me Saraa
- Liz Hensler
- Thrice Read
To all of you reading this, you’re very welcome to accept the award too or share your favorite blog with me, I’m always looking to discover new ones. Let’s spread the good vibes guys! And if you do accept it, leave a link to the post ‘cuz I’d love to read it 🙂
The 11 questions I’d like them to answer:
1. What is your favorite song?
2. What is your favorite language?
3. Do you play an instrument?
4. Would you rather travel or stay at home?
5. What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
6. What are you afraid of?
7. Describe yourself in 5 words
8. How old are you?
9. Would you say you’re an extrovert or introvert?
10. Who’s your favorite author?
11. What is the last tv-show you binged?
That was the award, I hope this post was semi-enjoyable for you to read:P
Are you doing anything special this weekend? I personally have nothing planned so I look forward to a few days of relaxation.
And I hope your week wasn’t too horrible, let me know where it fit on a scale from “Living Hell” to “Euphoria” 😉
Until next time xx (That hopefully won’t be a month from now. I’m making slow progress guys, but I’m getting there).