A couple of months ago I said to myself that I’d make a new playlist every month. Instead of that happening though, I’m still using the same one I made back in March. I’m just adding songs to it now, playing most of the newly added ones and less of the others. I’ve had my replay phase with those you know, now I’ve moved on. I should probably just make a new playlist instead, and I probably will. I’m getting tired of having to skip songs when it’s on shuffle. First World Problems everyone.
So I thought that instead of doing the Groovy Sunday Tunes thing I tried making a thing a while ago, I would share music with you a bit differently.
We’re gonna be looking at my playlist from back in March up until now and then maybe next month I’ll share my new playlist with you. Maybe this will be a thing, maybe it won’t.
All I know is that the featured image is way prettier now ;P
Anyways, *ahem* let’s get started!
1. Chained To The Rhythm by Katy Perry (feat. Skip Marley)
2. Symphony by Clean Bandit (feat. Zara Larsson)
3. Happier by Ed Sheeran
4. Bitter by Patrick Dorgan
5. Stay by Zedd and Alessia Cara
6. Snap My Fingers by Bridget Mendler
7. That’s What I like by Bruno Mars
8. Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
9. Waterfall by Stargate (feat. P!nk and Sia)
10. How Far I’ll Go by Alessia Cara
11. Don’t Leave by Snakehips & MØ
12. Runnin’ (Lose It All) by Naughty Boy (feat. Beyoncé and Arrow Benjamin)
13. Say You Won’t Let Go by James Arthur
14. I Miss You by Adele
15. Breathe by Astrid S
16. Green Light by Lorde
17. Sign of the Times by Harry Styles
18. I Lived by OneRepublic
19. No Vacancy by OneRepublic
20. There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back by Shawn Mendes
21. Issues by Julia Michaels
22. Prom Queen by Molly Kate Kestner
23. Torches by X Ambassadors
24. Stay Together by Noah Cyrus
25. Can I Be Him by James Arthur
26. Middle Of The Night by The Vamps and Martin Jensen
27. I’ll Be Good by James Young
28. I Have Questions by Camilla Cabello
29. Crying in the Club by Camilla Cabello
30. Despacito by Luis Fonso and Daddy Yankee (feat. Justin Bieber)
31. New Rules by Dua Lipa
32. Such A Boy by Astrid S
33. The Moments I’m Missing by Nina Nesbitt
34. Reggaetón Lento by CNCO & Little Mix
35. What About Us by P!nk
36. Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith
37. Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn (feat. Sia)
38. Ahead Of Myself by X Ambassadors
I’ve had my replay freak-out with each of these songs and I’m now loving the last 3 really hard.
And yes, despacito is on there, I’m sorry if you’re tired of it. I don’t think I’ll ever be, it’s just too damn good and catchy. Plus it’s a GREAT song to dance too! You really get to channel your inner sexy, salsa goddess 😉
Do you listen to any of these songs? If it’s possible to choose, which one is your favorite then? My choice would probably be between #32 Such A Boy, #38 Ahead Of Myself, #27 I’ll Be Good, #23 Torches, #17 Sign of the Times or #18 I Lived. As you can see that was 6 different songs. It’s reeaaaally hard to choose.
Any suggestions to what songs I should be adding to my brand new playlist for October? 😀
I hope you listen to some awesome music throughout this week! I was sick for the majority of last week and I’m finally feeling better now, so this one is already looking a lot brigther. I hope yours is too xx